DCGUI back in the game ?

Site Announcements
Toast

DCGUI back in the game ?

Post by Toast » 14 Feb 2009, 21:39

Well i thought i do a little post about a classic for linux users that is trying to get back in the game after being outdated for so long and thats DCGUI.

I checked their SVN box at Sourceforge.net and found that they are trying to implement ADC into the client and rebuilding it under QT we here at ADCPortal wishes the developers the best and hope the don't miss the updates on protocol such as REF.
ejs1920 (DCGUI SF.NET SVN) wrote: 1 Things to do:
2 - Move from QT3 to QT4
3 - Build a ADC protocol library
4 - Migrate from QT to wxWidgets
Link to their to do list at SVN

Pietry

Re: DCGUI back in the game ?

Post by Pietry » 15 Feb 2009, 09:45

It's good to see that old projects are trying to get back and implement new features and keep in touch with latest development. I wish good luck to the DCGUI team, and looking forward to a new release soon.
Just someone

Toast

Post by Toast » 15 Feb 2009, 10:02

Well i left them a msg on their forum if they need help they can always ask here :)

https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php ... _id=630918

lys

Post by lys » 19 Mar 2009, 14:07

it'd certainly be nice for the linux users out there to have a choice that's for sure, dc has flagged behind so badly behind the for so long for linux :-/ i just home someone gets the %[fileFN] support in a linux client asap, be nice if they did brush the gui up on valknut/dcgui too gotta be the ugliest dc going :P