Be back before you know it

Site Announcements
Toast

Be back before you know it

Post by Toast » 07 May 2009, 18:08

Well im going offline for awhile im gonna leave ADCPortal in the care of Pietry, Crise, Arne and Fleetcommander and our moderators en_dator and mythreal until i get back online again i wanted to thank all the people that has worked hard at making this site to what it is and i hope that in my away time from the Internet that they continue to build on the site.

Im currently moving and im not sure when ill be back online again i hope soon but it might take awhile so until then keep tuned into ADCPortal and its news and discuss on the forum and give our management ideas to write about

Best Wishes

Toast - ADCPortal Creator and Maintainer

Aqualung

Re: Be back before you know it

Post by Aqualung » 07 May 2009, 18:34

Best wishes and good luck to you.

I sincerely hope things take a turn for the better soon and you and others are back online quickly.

catch ya later mate :)

Toast

Post by Toast » 08 May 2009, 09:07

Thank you Aqualung

i almost forgot to thank all of our frequent users and developers that visits this forum i hope you all pitch in as well and make this forum interesting with ideas.

Remember nothing is impossible if there only is an discussion about it and ideas are free, think outside the box for new features this way ADC may grow and flourish into a great protocol.

Toast

Post by Toast » 11 May 2009, 09:56

Small update well im sticking around until 22 of may then im outta the loop had some unfinished business to take care of IRL where i live