Nexthub to be resumed later on

Discussion and questions about hub software
Toast

Nexthub to be resumed later on

Post by Toast » 07 Apr 2008, 14:15

Nexthub Developer wrote: It’s been a while
April 6th, 2008

Well, I thought I’d post to say that the new WordPress 2.5 is really neat. The admin dashboard is excellent, and I quite like the changes they’ve made. If you’ve got a site that runs on WordPress and you haven’t upgraded yet, take 5 mins out of your day to do so.

I’ve been busy. I’ve received several bug reports on NextHub which is exciting since it lets me know that people are using it and want it to improve. I graduate from UT in a mere month, and I’m really excited my graduation is finally here. 5 years and 2 degrees later, I’m still truckin’. I guess I did something right.

I’m still waiting to hear back from grad schools. I’ve gotten into 1 school so far, and I’m waiting to hear back from 2 others. I’ll be pursuing a Ph.D. in computer science. I guess undergrad just wasn’t enough torture. :P

Once I graduate this May, I plan to finally resume work on NextHub. First on the list of things to do is fix some annoying bugs, and then I’d like to add some new features and continue improving on things. More info will follow as progress is made. Keep sending in those bug reports, and we’ll get to them soon.

Working your way through college unfortunately doesn’t leave as much time for outside projects as I’d like. More news to come in the upcoming weeks….