publichublist

Discuss features about hublists supports.
damouk

publichublist

Post by damouk » 29 Jan 2009, 23:19

The hublists pinger is currently been redeveloped thanks to pietry,
the new pinger will enable adc hubs to be on the hublist and automatically filter out any ctm exploitable hubs and remove them from the list.

Its exciting times for the hublist to be coming this far and it takes a team of people to make a good hublist so if you have any php programing skils and would like to help out drop me a pm please.

Also many thanks to Toast who has helped me get intouch with all these nice helpfull friendly people.

Mythrael

Re: publichublist

Post by Mythrael » 30 Jan 2009, 01:14

Good luck with your hublist development damouk, and welcome to adcportal :) .

Now, i don't have any php skills(nor any other coding skills for that matter), but such guys shouldn't be hard to find around here ;) !

And i'm glad that you guys have settled down things with Toast, after that rough start. He is mostly well intentioned, even if he has trouble expressing his "beliefs" in a more, hmmm..., diplomatic manner :? .
don't mind me, I'm just lurking in the darkness..... bugger me it's scary.

Pietry

Post by Pietry » 01 Feb 2009, 11:01

Well now that openhublist.org pinger has been released open source, publihublist can use that to ping adc/adcs, and it's a good start for improving it. ( Since it already supports adc/adcs , ping and tigr its quite advanced )
Hope that publichublist.org will start to grow soon
:ugeek:
Just someone

Toast

Post by Toast » 01 Feb 2009, 11:09

Still leaves the problem with NMDC CTM Check

Pietry

Post by Pietry » 01 Feb 2009, 12:47

As I told damouk already I'm not in the nmdc business :P Perhaps someone else can help in there :roll:
Just someone

Toast

Post by Toast » 01 Feb 2009, 12:54

Well ADC is the future of DC so perhaps he might be content with running a ADC Hublist there by promoting ADC

Crise

Post by Crise » 02 Feb 2009, 12:04

Toast wrote:Well ADC is the future of DC so perhaps he might be content with running a ADC Hublist there by promoting ADC
Well imo. we are still at a stage where a dual hublist has the most market available, ie. providing both nmdc and adc hublists.

Regarding the NMDC part, the basics are already sorted...

Toast

Post by Toast » 02 Feb 2009, 12:37

What basics ?

Crise

Post by Crise » 02 Feb 2009, 22:27

Toast wrote:What basics ?
ie. the nmdc pinger, and works well too, even if I say so myself... after the new system for nmdc is done then I'll just use catalins adc pinger as a reference to add ADC support alongside the nmdc one.

Toast

Post by Toast » 02 Feb 2009, 22:29

it doesnt have CTM check and is there for kinda bad for the community if u haven't been paying attention