And we are awaiting a documentation over the current lua api system that ADCH++ uses Thor is writing up the documentation for us (really a big help since most of the persons involved in development dont have that much time document every feature) and python module is updated to 2.6 now for any python scripter that feels the urge to do some scripting.
This version of ADCH++ also forwards ip of passive users just like uhub does since spammers like to use passive connections to when they are spamming for their crap hubs to get users.
we also have a online user guide now at ADCH++ website that we hope will be of big help to users wanting to run ADCH++ and with that i leave u with a screenshot of how ptokax scripts look in ADCH++ and a list of the scripts i tired when testing the ADCH++ Ptokax Bridge meanwhile you can always grab a build archive version of ADCH++ for testing.
- Banner 2.1 LUA 5.11 [Strict] [API 2]
- IP Range - LUA 5.1x [API 2]
- Change Nick 2.0 LUA 5.1x [Strict] [API 2]
- Mass Request 1.0 LUA 5.1x [Strict] [API 2]
- Rotating Staus Bar 2.0 LUA 5.1x [Strict] [API 2]
- Last IP 1.0 LUA 5.1x [Strict] [API 2]
- ReleaseBot 1.0 RC1 LUA 5.11 [API 2]
- MinChecker 2.0 LUA 5.1x [Strict] [API 2]
- UserDB 2.01 LUA 5.1x [Strict] [API 2]
- User PM Filter 1.0d LUA 5.1 [Strict][API 2]